Updated on 9th August 2012 at 1:45 pm


General Contraception Advice – can be given by making an appointment with any of the GP’s, Practice Nurses or the Health Visitor.

Emergency Contraception – can be obtained by making an appointment with a GP or visiting your pharmacy.

Implants – an initial appointment is required with any of the GP’s,  Practice Nurse (Sue Hogg), or the Health Visitor.   A follow on appointment will be made with Dr Smith to have the procedure carried out.