If your Doctor has referred you to a Specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system. It’s fast, convenient and secure.
- The e-RS Manage Your Referral website is easy for patients to use. It allows them to book, check, change and cancel their appointments online
- Patients can take control and book their own appointment on a convenient date and time and at their preferred hospital or Clinic if there is a choice
- No more worried patients having to contact the Practice to find out what is happening with their appointment
You will normally receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
To track an e-Referral
You can also phone the NHS e-Referral Service line on 0345 608 8888 (open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, and on weekends and bank holidays from 8am to 4pm).